A Free Hair Extension Consultation
A free consultation will help determine which method of in-stock hair extensions is right for you. We offer a variety of methods, in stock for same-day service! At your fingertips is our own brand of Veila Hair Extensions in all methods of application. Over 50 years of combined experience working with hair extensions.
Duration 15 to 20 minutes
Option: Free Hair Consultation and Same-day Hair Extension Service
We specialize in all textures from straight, wavy to curly
Our staff is well-versed in all types of hair extensions
1) Keratin-bonded individual strands
2) I-tip hair extensions
3) Beaded Sew-In Wefts (hand-tied, volume, genius weft)
4). Our own exclusive pull-thru method with no glue, tape or sewing
5) Tape in hair extensions
6) Braided weave hair extensions
More About Us
The advancement of human hair quality, particularly virgin (one-donor) hair, has allowed for hair extensions to be removed and reattached for up to 1 year. There is a slight premium for this quality, but it is well worth the investment. Pictured is a client that has removed and reapplied her Veila Pull-Thru hair extensions going on thirteen months. She has regular move-ups every eight to ten weeks, while clients with thinner hair move up their extensions every eight weeks.
There is a misconception that hair extensions can last in the hair for one year, this is completely untrue and dangerous. The longest-lasting hair extensions are keratin individual strands, and we recommend wearing them for no longer than five months.
Therefore, the actual hair extension can last up to one year, but the reapplication may vary. In most cases, keratin hair extensions are not reusable, but if they are well maintained, we can carefully remove the keratin bond, collect, re-bond, and reattach.
The integrity of the attachment (pull-thru, tape, keratin, wefts) will also determine the longevity of the hair extensions. I find that hand-tied hair, as well as tape have a less durable attachment area which may not allow them to last a full year. The attachment tends to break down sooner than the actual hair.
Below are a few steadfast rules that apply to all hair extensions to keep the hair healthy.
1) Dry the hair extensions
2) Wash as often as necessary to remove natural oil build-up
3) Brush, and/or detangle the roots.
4) Never go to bed with wet hair extensions
5) Pull hair back in a braid, and wrap in a silk scarf when sleeping.
6) Do not use oil-based products directly on hair extension attachment near the scalp.
7) Do not use thermal heat (flat iron & curl iron) near the attachment area
8) Do not bleach hair extensions
9) Match the hair extension color to your natural hair, do not dye hair extensions to match your hair.
10) Use proper at-home hair care, which may contain a humectant type shampoo, clarifying shampoo (to remove build-up), medium-weight hair conditioner, blow-dry spray, and possibly dry shampoo.
Remember, our own hair sheds nearly 100 strands per day, and while wearing hair extensions, the shedding will collect above the attachment. Once hair extensions are removed, serviced, and reapplied the shedding is removed. Because our hair grows, nothing is permanent in the hair, therefore, there is no such thing as "permanent hair extensions."