Premier Hair Extension Studio 15 minutes From Boston And Off Route 93
Premier Hair Extension Salon Melrose, Massachusetts 15 Minutes From Boston
Hair Extensions In Melrose, Massachusetts
Why not take a fifteen-minute drive to Noelle Salon Melrose Massachusetts, a suburb of Boston, which is safe with plenty of free parking to select your hair extensions? Hair extensions are extremely popular and have now become part of many salon service menus. Unfortunately, most salons do not stock all types of hair extensions, in all colors and textures for immediate application! At our salon, we have a large inventory of all types of hair extension methods, to suit your own hair needs. You may already be wearing hair extensions, therefore you are knowledgeable as to which type may work for you! We can assure you that our Veila Hair Extension brand of extensions is made of the finest quality virgin human hair, and offered at a price you afford. Why spend more, or wait for your hair to be ordered, we offer instant gratification.
We can offer low prices for high-value hair because we are national wholesalers, selling to other salons and stylists. We pass our low prices onto our clientele, and the rewards are stupendous!
We have more than one method in our toolbox, therefore, at a free consultation, we will show you the hair you will be purchasing, match the actual extensions to your hair, discuss which method will work best for your own hair to not only keep it healthy but to work with your lifestyle. Hair extensions are either reusable (sometimes up to one year) with move-ups every 6 to 8 weeks or our keratin hair extensions will last up to six months with virtually no in-between appointments. Of course, we will show you how to maintain your new hair, as well as offer the best hair extension products and at-home care. Each client leaves with a set of written instructions (which can be accessed on our website), or you can reach out to us in many ways; online email, chat box, or booking via our “Book An Appointment”. link on our homepage header, Our online booking page is the most extensive in the industry, when choosing one of our hair extension services; you will have a full explanation of the method of hair extensions, as well as video and pictures.
Additional questions are always welcome, but a free consultation is the best option for us to evaluate your hair with honesty, if we feel you are not a candidate for hair extensions, we will say so. We do have an option for an online consultation via Zoom or Facetime if you prefer. Or we will choose which method of hair extensions will suit your own hair. Below is a list of hair extension products that are in stock for same-day service.
In addition to being a premier hair extension salon, we are experts at all types of hair coloring techniques, and hair extension blending and styling.
1) Veila Keratin Bonds: Keratin bonds are made of Virgin (one-donor) hair, have no matting, or shedding, and are supple. Strands of hair extensions are attached to strands of your natural hair, away from the scalp to avoid tension. Perfect for fine hair because they are easily hidden, they offer 360-degree mobility and can be worn up, or in an elaborate upsweep.
2) Veila Hair Wefts: For braided or brainless sew-in applications, these extensions offer maximum volume! We offer 2 types; Volume wefts which are 3 wefts in one row, these work best on thick hair. Genius Wefts, a small attachment area, that can be easily hidden in the hair, we can stack several wefts if you prefer. Genius wefts are the latest in hair weft technology, they are ultra-durable. Offered in a variety of curl patterns.
3) Veila Tape-In Hair: Tape-In hair in slim sections of hair, where natural hair is sandwiched in between. They lay flat to the head, and are made of virgin hair, we can cut back the sections for sparse areas of the head. Offered in wavy hair, as well as curl patterns.
4) Veila Pull-Thru Hair: Our own technology which is a hybrid extension comparable to Tape-In hair extensions, and sew-in wefts. The hair extensions have a pull thru tab which allows your own hair to support the hair extensions. The best part is there is no tape, glue, or sewing. If you are looking for the healthiest method of hair extensions, then the pull-thru method is for you!
5) Customized Hair Extensions: Our large inventory allows us to make custom hair extensions for you, whether you prefer weft hair extensions or individual strands. We can blend colors and textures to create a perfect match for your own hair.
6) I-Tip Hair Extensions; I-tip extension is a method of hair extensions where natural hair is threaded into a silicone-lined micro-bead, an I-tip extension is placed into the bead, and then clamped closed. The hair extensions may be reused.
At Noelle Salon, our goal is to offer premium quality hair extensions, at an affordable price, while giving you our expertise to allow for an optimal hair extension experience! We are always available for questions, and our blogs contain a myriad of valuable information!
We are T accessible, as well as a one-quarter mile from The Commuter Rail, Melrose Highlands Stop.
We are close to the following:
Boston, Massachusetts 15 minute drive
Assembly Row In Somerville Massachusetts, 10 minute's drive
Cambridge Massachusetts, a 12-minute drive
North of Boston locations such as Lynnfield Market Street, Lynnfield Mass. 10 minute drive
Off Route 93
We are worth the trip and have clients not only travel from all areas of New England but the entire country.
Hair Extensions Background
At Noelle Salon, they evaluate your natural hair, and listen to the client's wishes on styling, color match, and look. They use human hair extensions like 100% Remy human hair, or Virgin Hair (unlike Bellami hair). Hair extensions can be used for short hair or 24 inches of a full head of hair, and they have worked with different methods like tape-in extensions, clip-in hair extensions, Keratin and enjoy using the Veila Pull-thru method with the Veila Hair Extensions for ease of hair care. Styling can vary from flat iron, natural curl, or curly hair. Whether you are looking for a change of style or look for a day such as a Clip-in ponytail, having a high-quality ponytail extension can mix it up for you. Your natural hair journey with your hair growth can be enhanced with Hair extensions when protective styling is applied, and regular maintenance is used. You can change your hair in one day - feel free to reach out and explore the possibilities.