If you make the investment and purchase "raw," virgin hair extensions, it is important to care for them wisely. Firstly, let's cover what raw hair means:
. Hair that is completely natural from root to tip is the purest and raw Remy hair.
. There is no chemical processing or additives, and are long-lasting with proper care
. Each bundle/weft of hair comes from an individual donor, this guarantees consistency in color and texture.
. The ends naturally taper like real hair.
. Pure raw hair leaves hair cuticles intact, it is reusable.
. Our hair is ISO certified for quality control by international standards. This ensures hair quality.
How To Care For Virgin Natural Hair:
1) Always be gentle with your hair, avoiding excessive heat. Your hair isn't an expense, it is an investment so treat it like one. Like a luxury automobile, maintain your hair at a professional salon.
2) Detangling the hair allows it to breathe, which is very important. Detangling helps to rejuvenate the hair.
3) Never skip conditioner, shampoo only cleans hair cuticles by removing impurities. Conditioner infuses moisture into the hair.
4). Deep conditioning your hair once or twice a month will keep the hair nourished. We offer several hair masks under an overhead dryer.
5). Oiling is important for everything from machines to humans. Natural organic oil nourishes hair, and provides nutrients. Avoid adding oil at the hair attachment, but it is important to oil your hair extensions from mid-shaft to ends.
6). Never expect your hair to fulfill all of your dreams, be reasonable and realistic. Take good care of your hair extensions and they will not disappoint.
How to Comb your new hair. Use a wide toothcomb. (see diagram)
1) Comb the ends of the hair.
2) Comb 4 inches above the ends of the hair
3) Comb mid-shaft of the hair
4) Working your way up the hair, comb 3 to 4 inches below the top of the hair extensions.
5) Lastly, carefully comb the top of the hair extensions paying extra attention to the hair attachment area: sew-in weft, keratin bonds, and hair weave.
Our hair is put to the test, each new arrival is reviewed, washed, and we record our impressions (see diagram). We carefully keep track of each delivery, and consecutive deliveries, comparing and contrasting our client's experiences.
The trick to reviving natural curls
1) First, shampoo and condition your extensions, use a shampoo with a PH level less than 6.
2) Leave the conditioner in your hair for a few minutes and detangle hair when the conditioner is in your hair, then rinse. Starting from the bottom of the hair, use a wide comb to detangle. Optional: use natural hair oil, do not apply at the extension attachment near hair roots.
3) Gently squeeze out excess water with a microfiber towel or a t-shirt.
4) Start scrunching your hair with the microfiber towel, from the bottom up.
5) keep scrunching your hair until your hair is 70% dry.
6) Finish your drying under an overhead dryer or use a diffuser.
At Noelle Salon, we stock all types of hair extensions, all textures, and colors. Our natural hair is custom-colored in-house for excellent quality control. If we are custom coloring your hair, be sure to book an appointment for a full set of hair extensions with hair color, this appointment will take extra time. We offer same-day service; click the link below to schedule an appointment with one of our experts.
Hair Extensions Background
At Noelle Salon, they evaluate your natural hair, and listen to the client's wishes on styling, color match, and look. They use human hair extensions like 100% Remy human hair, or Virgin Hair (unlike Bellami hair). Hair extensions can be used for short hair or 24 inches of a full head of hair, and they have worked with different methods like tape-in extensions, clip-in hair extensions, Keratin and enjoy using the Veila Pull-thru method with the Veila Hair Extensions for ease of hair care. Styling can vary from flat iron, natural curl, or curly hair. Whether you are looking for a change of style or look for a day such as a Clip-in ponytail, having a high-quality ponytail extension can mix it up for you. Your natural hair journey with your hair growth can be enhanced with Hair extensions when protective styling is applied, and regular maintenance is used. You can change your hair in one day - feel free to reach out and explore the possibilities.